EASTON, REDDING AND WESTON, Conn. – All Easton and Redding Public Schools as well as the Weston Public Schools are closed Thursday, Feb. 13.
All Region 9 schools in Easton and Redding, including Joel Barlow High School, will be closed Thursday. Easton's Board of Education has also postponed the budget workshop it had originally scheduled for Wednesday evening.
In Weston, all campus activities have been canceled for Feb. 13. This includes school-related sporting events, Weston Basketball Association activities, Parks and Recreation activities, and swimming pool use. The school offices will also be closed.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y