EASTON, Conn. – With five school days missed due to Hurricane Sandy, Easton and Redding schools are adjusting their calendar for the remainder of the school year.
Easton schools have already lost a day from their April vacation and will attend school on April 15, according to the superintendent’s office. Redding schools and Joel Barlow High School will lose that day if there is another school day missed.
Additional days from the April vacation and then from the February vacation will be used by all three school systems if there are additional school days missed.
The last day of school for Joel Barlow High School is scheduled for June 13, Redding schools are set to close June 14 and Easton schools June 17.
June 21 is the last day on the school calendar but days will be added in late June to accommodate a multitude of lost school days, the superintendent’s office reported.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station