REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Board of Education will hold a special election to fill a vacancy on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to the Redding Pilot.
The vacancy was created when Mike D’Agostino resigned to assume a position with the Region 9 Board of Education, the Redding Pilot reported.
Both the Republican and Democratic Town Committees have made recommendations for the vacancy, according to the Redding Pilot.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding