REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Board of Education will hold a special election to fill a vacancy on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to the Redding Pilot.
The vacancy was created when Mike D’Agostino resigned to assume a position with the Region 9 Board of Education, the Redding Pilot reported.
Both the Republican and Democratic Town Committees have made recommendations for the vacancy, according to the Redding Pilot.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child