REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Board of Education will hold a special election to fill a vacancy on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to the Redding Pilot.
The vacancy was created when Mike D’Agostino resigned to assume a position with the Region 9 Board of Education, the Redding Pilot reported.
Both the Republican and Democratic Town Committees have made recommendations for the vacancy, according to the Redding Pilot.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick