REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Board of Education will hold a special election to fill a vacancy on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to the Redding Pilot.
The vacancy was created when Mike D’Agostino resigned to assume a position with the Region 9 Board of Education, the Redding Pilot reported.
Both the Republican and Democratic Town Committees have made recommendations for the vacancy, according to the Redding Pilot.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Lobster Roll House Sale Tops Last Week's News In Weston