REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Board of Education will hold a special election to fill a vacancy on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to the Redding Pilot.
The vacancy was created when Mike D’Agostino resigned to assume a position with the Region 9 Board of Education, the Redding Pilot reported.
Both the Republican and Democratic Town Committees have made recommendations for the vacancy, according to the Redding Pilot.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 4 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston