REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Elementary School Parent Teacher Association is looking for volunteers for a new program called the International Festival.
The PTA has added the new program to its many activities this year. The International Festival is set for 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1, at Redding Elementary School. School officials said the festival is aimed at teaching students about a variety of different cultures around the world.
Volunteers are needed to help run the event and add to the cultures presented. Those interested in volunteering are asked to send email to email@example.com.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola