REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Elementary School Parent Teacher Association is looking for volunteers for a new program called the International Festival.
The PTA has added the new program to its many activities this year. The International Festival is set for 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1, at Redding Elementary School. School officials said the festival is aimed at teaching students about a variety of different cultures around the world.
Volunteers are needed to help run the event and add to the cultures presented. Those interested in volunteering are asked to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast