REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Elementary School Parent Teacher Association is looking for volunteers for a new program called the International Festival.
The PTA has added the new program to its many activities this year. The International Festival is set for 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1, at Redding Elementary School. School officials said the festival is aimed at teaching students about a variety of different cultures around the world.
Volunteers are needed to help run the event and add to the cultures presented. Those interested in volunteering are asked to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding