REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Elementary School Parent Teacher Association is looking for volunteers for a new program called the International Festival.
The PTA has added the new program to its many activities this year. The International Festival is set for 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1, at Redding Elementary School. School officials said the festival is aimed at teaching students about a variety of different cultures around the world.
Volunteers are needed to help run the event and add to the cultures presented. Those interested in volunteering are asked to send email to email@example.com.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 3 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown