REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Elementary School Parent Teacher Association is looking for volunteers for a new program called the International Festival.
The PTA has added the new program to its many activities this year. The International Festival is set for 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1, at Redding Elementary School. School officials said the festival is aimed at teaching students about a variety of different cultures around the world.
Volunteers are needed to help run the event and add to the cultures presented. Those interested in volunteering are asked to send email to email@example.com.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill