REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding School District will not renew the contracts of six teachers for the 2014-15 school year, according to the Redding Pilot.
Superintendent Bernard A. Josefsberg said the teacher positions will be cut due to declining enrollment in the school district, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola