REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding School District will not renew the contracts of six teachers for the 2014-15 school year, according to the Redding Pilot.
Superintendent Bernard A. Josefsberg said the teacher positions will be cut due to declining enrollment in the school district, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Easton Firefighter Spots Bear On Valley Road
- 2 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 3 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 4 Fireman's Carnival Kicks Off In Easton With Food, Fun, Rides
- 5 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty