REDDING, Conn. -- Several Redding students recently earned academic honors at their respective colleges and universities.
- Tufts University honored Redding's Erica Rigby with Dean's List recognition. Dean's List honors at Tufts University require a semester grade point average of 3.4 or greater.
- Redding's Chet Davino was named to the Dean College Dean's List. Students are eligible to be named to the Dean's List if they have successfully completed an academic course load of no fewer than 12 credit hours per semester and have earned a GPA of 3.3 or higher with no grade below a B-.
- Jaclyn Cunningham, of Redding, was named to University of Scranton Dean's List for the fall semester. A student must have a grade point average of 3.5 or better with a minimum number of credit hours to make the Dean's List.
- Redding's Cody Jackson has been named to the Curry College Dean's List for the fall semester. To qualify for the Dean's List, students must earn a 3.30 G.P.A., have no incompletes, and have no grade lower than a "C" for the semester.
- Katherine Flanagan, of Redding, was named to the Dean's List at Providence College. Flanagan is a member of the Class of 2016.
- Two Redding students were named to the Dean's List at Quinnipiac University for the fall semester. The students were Katherine Bellantoni and Lindsay Mallozzi.
- The University of Hartford named two Redding students to its Dean's List. The students were Amanda Kitik and Daniella Parisot.
- Erin Davies, of Redding, was named to the Champlain College Dean's List. Champlain College is a private institution in Vermont.
- Two local students were named to the DeSales University Dean's List for the fall semester. The students were Eve E. Barna, a resident of Easton, and Victoria R. Storey, a resident of Redding.
- Three Redding students were named to the Dean's List at Rochester Institute of Technology. The RIT students were Robert Karl and Katharine Read and Evan Tiefenthaler.
- Two Redding students achieved Dean's Honors at Connecticut College. The students were Michael Sinsigalli and Natasha Zeid.
- Two Redding students earned Dean's List recognition from Keene State College. The students were Gavin Taylor and Kirsten Vredenburgh.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal