REDDING, Conn. - The following Redding residents made the Dean's List for the spring semester at Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, N.Y.:
• Robert Karl, who is in the physics program in RIT's College of Science.
• Katharine Read, who is in the new media design program in RIT's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences.
• Evan Tiefenthaler, who is in the computing security program in RIT's B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences.
Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for Dean's List if their quarterly GPA is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of "Incomplete", "D" or "F"; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
Rochester Institute of Technology is internationally recognized for academic leadership in business, computing, engineering, imaging science, liberal arts, sustainability, and fine and applied arts. In addition, the university offers unparalleled support services for deaf and hard-of-hearing students. RIT enrolls 18,000 full- and part-time students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, and its cooperative education program is one of the oldest and largest in the nation.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y