REDDING, Conn. -- Fairfield Police Lt. James Perez will lead a workshop at Joel Barlow High School in Redding on properly preparing for violent situations on Monday, Jan. 27, at 6:30 p.m.
A range of topics will be covered, including workplace violence; violence indicators; Sandy Hook; mental state during crisis; mental conditioning; lock downs; and active shooters.
The workshop is free and open to the public, however there is a suggested donation of $5. All proceeds will go to help Joel Barlow student Nick Tiseo as he battles acute lymphocytic leukemia.
The workshop will take place in the auditorium of the school located at 100 Black Rock Turnpike in Redding.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding