REDDING, Conn. -- Fairfield Police Lt. James Perez will lead a workshop at Joel Barlow High School in Redding on properly preparing for violent situations on Monday, Jan. 27, at 6:30 p.m.
A range of topics will be covered, including workplace violence; violence indicators; Sandy Hook; mental state during crisis; mental conditioning; lock downs; and active shooters.
The workshop is free and open to the public, however there is a suggested donation of $5. All proceeds will go to help Joel Barlow student Nick Tiseo as he battles acute lymphocytic leukemia.
The workshop will take place in the auditorium of the school located at 100 Black Rock Turnpike in Redding.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48