REDDING, Conn. -- Fairfield Police Lt. James Perez will lead a workshop at Joel Barlow High School in Redding on properly preparing for violent situations on Monday, Jan. 27, at 6:30 p.m.
A range of topics will be covered, including workplace violence; violence indicators; Sandy Hook; mental state during crisis; mental conditioning; lock downs; and active shooters.
The workshop is free and open to the public, however there is a suggested donation of $5. All proceeds will go to help Joel Barlow student Nick Tiseo as he battles acute lymphocytic leukemia.
The workshop will take place in the auditorium of the school located at 100 Black Rock Turnpike in Redding.
- 1 Weston Man Charged With Hitting Pedestrian In Westport
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital