EASTON/REDDING, Conn. -- After students in the Region 9 School District in Easton and Redding enjoyed six days off (so far) this winter due to snow, cold and ice, they will pay the price in June.
According to the district's website, the school calendar will be extended for each building. This changes the last day of school for students in the districts as follows:
- Region 9: Joel Barlow High School, the last day of classes is Tuesday, June 17.
- Redding: John Read Middle School and Redding Elementary School, last day is Wednesday, June 18.
- Easton: Helen Keller Middle School and Samuel Staples Elementary School, last day is Thursday, June 19.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola