EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton PTA will be joined by Region 9 School Superintendent Bernard Josefsberg to discuss the proposed 2014-15 school budget during a meeting Friday, Feb. 7, at 9:15 a.m. at the Easton Library.
Parents and residents are invited to attend to hear about the budget, its proposed 1.49 percent increase, what can potentially be cut, and how to support the budget before the Board of Education meetings next week.
Coffee and conversation will start at 9:15 a.m., with the meeting set to start at 9:30 a.m.
The Easton Library is located at 691 Morehouse Road.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm