EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton PTA will be joined by Region 9 School Superintendent Bernard Josefsberg to discuss the proposed 2014-15 school budget during a meeting Friday, Feb. 7, at 9:15 a.m. at the Easton Library.
Parents and residents are invited to attend to hear about the budget, its proposed 1.49 percent increase, what can potentially be cut, and how to support the budget before the Board of Education meetings next week.
Coffee and conversation will start at 9:15 a.m., with the meeting set to start at 9:30 a.m.
The Easton Library is located at 691 Morehouse Road.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Weston Tuesday Evening