EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton PTA will be joined by Region 9 School Superintendent Bernard Josefsberg to discuss the proposed 2014-15 school budget during a meeting Friday, Feb. 7, at 9:15 a.m. at the Easton Library.
Parents and residents are invited to attend to hear about the budget, its proposed 1.49 percent increase, what can potentially be cut, and how to support the budget before the Board of Education meetings next week.
Coffee and conversation will start at 9:15 a.m., with the meeting set to start at 9:30 a.m.
The Easton Library is located at 691 Morehouse Road.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield