EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton PTA will be joined by Region 9 School Superintendent Bernard Josefsberg to discuss the proposed 2014-15 school budget during a meeting Friday, Feb. 7, at 9:15 a.m. at the Easton Library.
Parents and residents are invited to attend to hear about the budget, its proposed 1.49 percent increase, what can potentially be cut, and how to support the budget before the Board of Education meetings next week.
Coffee and conversation will start at 9:15 a.m., with the meeting set to start at 9:30 a.m.
The Easton Library is located at 691 Morehouse Road.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child