EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton PTA will be joined by Region 9 School Superintendent Bernard Josefsberg to discuss the proposed 2014-15 school budget during a meeting Friday, Feb. 7, at 9:15 a.m. at the Easton Library.
Parents and residents are invited to attend to hear about the budget, its proposed 1.49 percent increase, what can potentially be cut, and how to support the budget before the Board of Education meetings next week.
Coffee and conversation will start at 9:15 a.m., with the meeting set to start at 9:30 a.m.
The Easton Library is located at 691 Morehouse Road.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown