WESTON, Conn. -- Several Weston students have earned academic honors at their respective colleges and universities.
- Four Weston students were named to the Western Connecticut State University Dean's List. The students were Samuel Crowell, Shaun Lesniak, Bryan Pober and Medina Dovoljani.
- Two Weston students were named to the Dean's List at Tufts University. The students are Noriko Louison and Alexander Merberg.
- Weston's Evan Weinstein was named to the Dean's List at Fairleigh Dickinson University. To qualify for the Dean's List, a student must carry a 3.2 or better grade point average out of a possible 4.0 and be enrolled in a minimum of 12 letter-graded hours (four courses).
- Amanda Gurren, of Weston, recently received Faculty Honors at Trinity College for the fall semester. To earn Faculty Honors, a student must achieve a semester grade point average of at least a 3.667 with no individual letter grade below B-minus.
- Weston's Andrew Gardell was recently named to the
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's Dean's List. Gardell studies civil engineering.
- Six Weston students were recently named to the University of Delaware's Dean's List for the fall semester. The students are Dylan Duffy, Samantha Fino, Andrew Parks, Eliza Reinhardt, Sage Silverstein and Lacey Waterhouse.
- Spencer Kelley, of Weston, has been named a member of the Marist College swimming and diving team for the 2013-14 season. Kelley competes in freestyle on the team.
- Eight Weston students made the Dean's List at Fairfield University for the fall semester. The students are Renee Bradley, Tiffany Donovan, Patricia Ferguson, Jensen Frost, Matthew Ielusic, Jillian Kleban, Melanie Savitsky and Ewa Skiedziel.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 3 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Fairfield County Stores Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News