WESTON, Conn. -- Several Weston students have earned academic honors at their respective colleges and universities.
- Four Weston students were named to the Western Connecticut State University Dean's List. The students were Samuel Crowell, Shaun Lesniak, Bryan Pober and Medina Dovoljani.
- Two Weston students were named to the Dean's List at Tufts University. The students are Noriko Louison and Alexander Merberg.
- Weston's Evan Weinstein was named to the Dean's List at Fairleigh Dickinson University. To qualify for the Dean's List, a student must carry a 3.2 or better grade point average out of a possible 4.0 and be enrolled in a minimum of 12 letter-graded hours (four courses).
- Amanda Gurren, of Weston, recently received Faculty Honors at Trinity College for the fall semester. To earn Faculty Honors, a student must achieve a semester grade point average of at least a 3.667 with no individual letter grade below B-minus.
- Weston's Andrew Gardell was recently named to the
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's Dean's List. Gardell studies civil engineering.
- Six Weston students were recently named to the University of Delaware's Dean's List for the fall semester. The students are Dylan Duffy, Samantha Fino, Andrew Parks, Eliza Reinhardt, Sage Silverstein and Lacey Waterhouse.
- Spencer Kelley, of Weston, has been named a member of the Marist College swimming and diving team for the 2013-14 season. Kelley competes in freestyle on the team.
- Eight Weston students made the Dean's List at Fairfield University for the fall semester. The students are Renee Bradley, Tiffany Donovan, Patricia Ferguson, Jensen Frost, Matthew Ielusic, Jillian Kleban, Melanie Savitsky and Ewa Skiedziel.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters