WESTON, Conn. — Weston Middle School and High School students who need help with study skills can enroll in the S4 Study Skills program that starts Jan. 30.
The program, which runs on five consecutive Wednesdays from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at the middle school through Feb. 27, will be limited to 15 students in each class to provide personalized attention.
Separate classes for middle school and high school students will be held.
The S4 program, taught by accredited teachers, will cover the skills needed for successful learning and studying, from note taking and time management to goal setting and test preparation strategies.
"We know that implementing even a single new skill can make a big difference in a student's love of learning," said Michelle Sagalyn, president of S4. "We are excited to offer this successful program in Weston so students can take advantage of these important tools at the start of new year."
The cost of the program is $395, which includes instruction and all materials, including how-to guides for at-home support.
For more information on the study skills courses, call S4 at 203-30-S-K-I-L-L (307-5455).
- 1 Weston Woman Charged With Disorderly Conduct In Fight With Boyfriend
- 2 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Move Into Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping