DANBURY, Conn. -- Western Connecticut State University in Danbury will present a group exhibition, "It’s Only Rock & Roll: A Behind the Scenes Look at the Artists Who Capture its Spirit and Culture” that will run Thursday, Feb. 6, through Thursday, March 6 at the Gallery at Higgins Hall.
Artists whose work will be exhibited include photographers Allan Tannenbaum and Mallory Corr, of New York; and Bibiana Huang Matheis, of Pawling, N.Y. as well as illustrators Mike Dubois of Woodstock, N.Y., and AJ Masthay, of West Hartford.
An opening reception will be held on Thursday, Feb. 6 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the gallery.
The exhibit is free and open to the public during regular viewing hours: Monday through Thursday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. as well as Saturday and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
WCSU's midtown campus is at 181 White St. in Danbury.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Fireworks Bust, Parking Lot Fix Top The News In Weston, Easton, Redding