WESTON, Conn. – The Weston High School Company will present "Carousel" at the school auditorium for five performances beginning March 21.
Performances for the student-run organization are Friday, March 21, and Saturday, March 22, at 8 p.m; Sunday, March 23, at 3 p.m.; Friday, March 28, at 8 p.m. and Saturday, March 29, at 3 p.m.
The cast includes Weston High School students Rebecca Borowik as Carrie Pipperidge, Ross Cohen as Enoch Snow, Kaitlin Brozek as Nettie Fowler, Janna Sturgis as Julie Jordan, Jack Seigenthaler as Billy Bigelow and Sarah Metchick as Mrs. Mullin.
The musical is one of four productions put on each year by the Company. Tickets are $8 for children and $12 for adults. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit the WHS Company website.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding