WESTON, Conn. -- Tickets are on sale for Weston High School's production of "Carousel."
The show opened last week and continues at 8 p.m. Friday, March 28, and Saturday, March 29. The show is staged by Company, Weston High School's student-run theater organization.
"Set in a 19th-century Maine coastal village, 'Carousel' feature’s the swaggering carnival barker Billy Bigelow, his love affair with naive millworker Julie Jordan and their spellbinding tale of poor influences, bad choices, loss and redemption. Rodgers and Hammerstein said throughout their prolific careers together that 'Carousel' was their favorite work," a press release said.
Tickets are $12 and $8 and are available at the WHS Company website.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield