WESTON, Conn. -- Tickets are on sale for Weston High School's production of "Carousel."
The show opened last week and continues at 8 p.m. Friday, March 28, and Saturday, March 29. The show is staged by Company, Weston High School's student-run theater organization.
"Set in a 19th-century Maine coastal village, 'Carousel' feature’s the swaggering carnival barker Billy Bigelow, his love affair with naive millworker Julie Jordan and their spellbinding tale of poor influences, bad choices, loss and redemption. Rodgers and Hammerstein said throughout their prolific careers together that 'Carousel' was their favorite work," a press release said.
Tickets are $12 and $8 and are available at the WHS Company website.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced