WESTON, Conn. -- Tickets are on sale for Weston High School's production of "Carousel."
The show opened last week and continues at 8 p.m. Friday, March 28, and Saturday, March 29. The show is staged by Company, Weston High School's student-run theater organization.
"Set in a 19th-century Maine coastal village, 'Carousel' feature’s the swaggering carnival barker Billy Bigelow, his love affair with naive millworker Julie Jordan and their spellbinding tale of poor influences, bad choices, loss and redemption. Rodgers and Hammerstein said throughout their prolific careers together that 'Carousel' was their favorite work," a press release said.
Tickets are $12 and $8 and are available at the WHS Company website.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Weston Police Forensics Officers Help With Child Porn Arrest
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston