WESTON, Conn. -- Tickets are on sale for Weston High School's production of "Carousel."
The show opened last week and continues at 8 p.m. Friday, March 28, and Saturday, March 29. The show is staged by Company, Weston High School's student-run theater organization.
"Set in a 19th-century Maine coastal village, 'Carousel' feature’s the swaggering carnival barker Billy Bigelow, his love affair with naive millworker Julie Jordan and their spellbinding tale of poor influences, bad choices, loss and redemption. Rodgers and Hammerstein said throughout their prolific careers together that 'Carousel' was their favorite work," a press release said.
Tickets are $12 and $8 and are available at the WHS Company website.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child