WESTON, Conn. -- Tickets are on sale for Weston High School's production of "Carousel."
The show opened last week and continues at 8 p.m. Friday, March 28, and Saturday, March 29. The show is staged by Company, Weston High School's student-run theater organization.
"Set in a 19th-century Maine coastal village, 'Carousel' feature’s the swaggering carnival barker Billy Bigelow, his love affair with naive millworker Julie Jordan and their spellbinding tale of poor influences, bad choices, loss and redemption. Rodgers and Hammerstein said throughout their prolific careers together that 'Carousel' was their favorite work," a press release said.
Tickets are $12 and $8 and are available at the WHS Company website.
- 1 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Wet Weather Returning To Weston, Easton
- 5 Farm-To-Table Cookbook Author Finds Inspiration In Son's Easton Experiences