WESTON, Conn. — Weston public schools will send kids home early Monday due to snow and sleet forecast for the afternoon.
All schools will close two hours earlier than normal and all after-school activities are canceled.
Easton and Redding public schools announced early dismissals earlier Monday. Here are the dismissal times:
Joel Barlow High School: Noon
Helen Keller Middle School: 12:40 p.m.
Samuel Staples Elementary School: 1:25 p.m.
Redding Elementary School: 12:45 p.m.
John Read Middle School: 1:35 p.m.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Easton, Weston