WESTON, Conn. — Weston public schools will send kids home early Monday due to snow and sleet forecast for the afternoon.
All schools will close two hours earlier than normal and all after-school activities are canceled.
Easton and Redding public schools announced early dismissals earlier Monday. Here are the dismissal times:
Joel Barlow High School: Noon
Helen Keller Middle School: 12:40 p.m.
Samuel Staples Elementary School: 1:25 p.m.
Redding Elementary School: 12:45 p.m.
John Read Middle School: 1:35 p.m.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm