WESTON, Conn. — Weston public schools will send kids home early Monday due to snow and sleet forecast for the afternoon.
All schools will close two hours earlier than normal and all after-school activities are canceled.
Easton and Redding public schools announced early dismissals earlier Monday. Here are the dismissal times:
Joel Barlow High School: Noon
Helen Keller Middle School: 12:40 p.m.
Samuel Staples Elementary School: 1:25 p.m.
Redding Elementary School: 12:45 p.m.
John Read Middle School: 1:35 p.m.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm