WESTON, Conn. — Weston public schools will send kids home early Monday due to snow and sleet forecast for the afternoon.
All schools will close two hours earlier than normal and all after-school activities are canceled.
Easton and Redding public schools announced early dismissals earlier Monday. Here are the dismissal times:
Joel Barlow High School: Noon
Helen Keller Middle School: 12:40 p.m.
Samuel Staples Elementary School: 1:25 p.m.
Redding Elementary School: 12:45 p.m.
John Read Middle School: 1:35 p.m.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals