WESTON, Conn. — Weston public schools will send kids home early Monday due to snow and sleet forecast for the afternoon.
All schools will close two hours earlier than normal and all after-school activities are canceled.
Easton and Redding public schools announced early dismissals earlier Monday. Here are the dismissal times:
Joel Barlow High School: Noon
Helen Keller Middle School: 12:40 p.m.
Samuel Staples Elementary School: 1:25 p.m.
Redding Elementary School: 12:45 p.m.
John Read Middle School: 1:35 p.m.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding