WESTON, Conn. - Weston Public Schools will be on two-hour delay Thursday morning, it was announced late Wednesday night.
The delay was called to provide additional time to address the overnight refreezing of the road and for further cleanup required after the snowstorm.
The school system reminds families to check sight lines at edges of driveways to ensure that buses have a full view of children waiting to be picked up.
If any parent/guardian would prefer their high school driver who typically drives to school each day to ride a school bus instead, call First Student at 203-454-1984 or 203-291-1459 after 6 a.m. Thursday to confirm the bus stop pickup.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding