WESTON, Conn. - Weston Public Schools will be on two-hour delay Thursday morning, it was announced late Wednesday night.
The delay was called to provide additional time to address the overnight refreezing of the road and for further cleanup required after the snowstorm.
The school system reminds families to check sight lines at edges of driveways to ensure that buses have a full view of children waiting to be picked up.
If any parent/guardian would prefer their high school driver who typically drives to school each day to ride a school bus instead, call First Student at 203-454-1984 or 203-291-1459 after 6 a.m. Thursday to confirm the bus stop pickup.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Wet Weather Returning To Weston, Easton