WESTON, Conn. - Weston Public Schools will be on two-hour delay Thursday morning, it was announced late Wednesday night.
The delay was called to provide additional time to address the overnight refreezing of the road and for further cleanup required after the snowstorm.
The school system reminds families to check sight lines at edges of driveways to ensure that buses have a full view of children waiting to be picked up.
If any parent/guardian would prefer their high school driver who typically drives to school each day to ride a school bus instead, call First Student at 203-454-1984 or 203-291-1459 after 6 a.m. Thursday to confirm the bus stop pickup.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts