WESTON, Conn. - Weston Public Schools will be on two-hour delay Thursday morning, it was announced late Wednesday night.
The delay was called to provide additional time to address the overnight refreezing of the road and for further cleanup required after the snowstorm.
The school system reminds families to check sight lines at edges of driveways to ensure that buses have a full view of children waiting to be picked up.
If any parent/guardian would prefer their high school driver who typically drives to school each day to ride a school bus instead, call First Student at 203-454-1984 or 203-291-1459 after 6 a.m. Thursday to confirm the bus stop pickup.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick