WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Education recently approved 2.25 percent pay raises for the school district's superintendent and several other administrators for the 2014-15 school year, according to the Weston Forum.
In addition to Superintendent Colleen Palmer, four other administrators received raises, including Director of Technology Erik Haakonsen, who in addition to the 2.25 percent increase, will receive an additional $30,000 in base salary over the next two years. The $30,000 increase is said to bring his compensation more in line with technology directors in neighboring districts, the Weston Forum reported.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick