WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Education recently approved 2.25 percent pay raises for the school district's superintendent and several other administrators for the 2014-15 school year, according to the Weston Forum.
In addition to Superintendent Colleen Palmer, four other administrators received raises, including Director of Technology Erik Haakonsen, who in addition to the 2.25 percent increase, will receive an additional $30,000 in base salary over the next two years. The $30,000 increase is said to bring his compensation more in line with technology directors in neighboring districts, the Weston Forum reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl