WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Education recently approved 2.25 percent pay raises for the school district's superintendent and several other administrators for the 2014-15 school year, according to the Weston Forum.
In addition to Superintendent Colleen Palmer, four other administrators received raises, including Director of Technology Erik Haakonsen, who in addition to the 2.25 percent increase, will receive an additional $30,000 in base salary over the next two years. The $30,000 increase is said to bring his compensation more in line with technology directors in neighboring districts, the Weston Forum reported.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 4 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston