WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Education recently approved 2.25 percent pay raises for the school district's superintendent and several other administrators for the 2014-15 school year, according to the Weston Forum.
In addition to Superintendent Colleen Palmer, four other administrators received raises, including Director of Technology Erik Haakonsen, who in addition to the 2.25 percent increase, will receive an additional $30,000 in base salary over the next two years. The $30,000 increase is said to bring his compensation more in line with technology directors in neighboring districts, the Weston Forum reported.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola