WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Education recently approved 2.25 percent pay raises for the school district's superintendent and several other administrators for the 2014-15 school year, according to the Weston Forum.
In addition to Superintendent Colleen Palmer, four other administrators received raises, including Director of Technology Erik Haakonsen, who in addition to the 2.25 percent increase, will receive an additional $30,000 in base salary over the next two years. The $30,000 increase is said to bring his compensation more in line with technology directors in neighboring districts, the Weston Forum reported.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 4 Enjoy Memorial Day Parades In Easton, Weston, Redding
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For Easton, Redding, Weston