FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Your school could win $1,000 cash in Fairfield Better Schools Bonanza, presented by The Daily Voice and sponsored by Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom of Greenwich. Voting begins today.
Entering is fast and easy. There's no obligation, no gimmicks and nothing to buy. You can enter once a day until Nov. 5. A winner will be randomly selected around Nov. 12.
Visit the Fairfield Better Schools Bonanza page here to learn how to enter your favorite Fairfield County school. The person who submits the winning school will receive a $50 gift card.
To enter, you must be 18 years or older, and the school you nominate must be a public school in Fairfield County that serves any grades, kindergarten through 12. See the official rules for details.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding