EASTON, Conn. – Former Mets and Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine will be the guest speaker at the Easton Little League’s first Hot Stove Night on March 23 at Joel Barlow High School.
Valentine, a Stamford native, will also hold a clinic prior to the event. More information is available from the Easton Parks and Recreation office at 203-268-7200.
Registration is also available for the Easton Little League season. A party and field improvement fundraiser for the league is also scheduled for Feb. 9 at Brennan’s Shebeen in Fairfield. More details are online.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens