EASTON, Conn. – Former Mets and Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine will be the guest speaker at the Easton Little League’s first Hot Stove Night on March 23 at Joel Barlow High School.
Valentine, a Stamford native, will also hold a clinic prior to the event. More information is available from the Easton Parks and Recreation office at 203-268-7200.
Registration is also available for the Easton Little League season. A party and field improvement fundraiser for the league is also scheduled for Feb. 9 at Brennan’s Shebeen in Fairfield. More details are online.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Employee Shot To Death In Robbery At Bridgeport Market
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Over Possible Health Risk
- 5 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker