EASTON, Conn. – Former Mets and Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine will be the guest speaker at the Easton Little League’s first Hot Stove Night on March 23 at Joel Barlow High School.
Valentine, a Stamford native, will also hold a clinic prior to the event. More information is available from the Easton Parks and Recreation office at 203-268-7200.
Registration is also available for the Easton Little League season. A party and field improvement fundraiser for the league is also scheduled for Feb. 9 at Brennan’s Shebeen in Fairfield. More details are online.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield