EASTON, Conn. – Former Mets and Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine will be the guest speaker at the Easton Little League’s first Hot Stove Night on March 23 at Joel Barlow High School.
Valentine, a Stamford native, will also hold a clinic prior to the event. More information is available from the Easton Parks and Recreation office at 203-268-7200.
Registration is also available for the Easton Little League season. A party and field improvement fundraiser for the league is also scheduled for Feb. 9 at Brennan’s Shebeen in Fairfield. More details are online.
- 1 Friends Start GoFundMe To Help Critically Injured Fairfield Warde Student
- 2 Newtown High Grad, Olympian Caitlyn Jenner Reveals New Identity
- 3 Memorial Day Parade, Bear Sighting Top The Week's News In Weston
- 4 NBC May Find Different Role For New Canaan's Brian Williams
- 5 Thunderstorms Likely In Weston, Easton, Redding