EASTON, Conn. – Former Mets and Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine will be the guest speaker at the Easton Little League’s first Hot Stove Night on March 23 at Joel Barlow High School.
Valentine, a Stamford native, will also hold a clinic prior to the event. More information is available from the Easton Parks and Recreation office at 203-268-7200.
Registration is also available for the Easton Little League season. A party and field improvement fundraiser for the league is also scheduled for Feb. 9 at Brennan’s Shebeen in Fairfield. More details are online.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Police: Weston Woman Assaults Westport Man Who Stuck Her With Bar Bill
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield