EASTON, Conn. – Former Mets and Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine will be the guest speaker at the Easton Little League’s first Hot Stove Night on March 23 at Joel Barlow High School.
Valentine, a Stamford native, will also hold a clinic prior to the event. More information is available from the Easton Parks and Recreation office at 203-268-7200.
Registration is also available for the Easton Little League season. A party and field improvement fundraiser for the league is also scheduled for Feb. 9 at Brennan’s Shebeen in Fairfield. More details are online.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola