NORWALK, Conn. – The Norwalk-based Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation is seeking runners for the New York City half marathon on March 17.
Runners will need to raise $1,000 for the foundation. Runners get access to a bib, a team jersey, online-training plan, cheer zone for supporters, a party after the race and running gifts.
Ninety percent of all funds raised are budgeted for cancer research. To learn more or to sign up, visit the MMRF website or email GreatRaces@themmrf.org
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Weston High School Boosters Plan Food And Wine Festival
- 3 Weston, Easton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 5 West Point Army Major Plans Weston Lecture On General Pershing