NORWALK, Conn. – The Norwalk-based Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation is seeking runners for the New York City half marathon on March 17.
Runners will need to raise $1,000 for the foundation. Runners get access to a bib, a team jersey, online-training plan, cheer zone for supporters, a party after the race and running gifts.
Ninety percent of all funds raised are budgeted for cancer research. To learn more or to sign up, visit the MMRF website or email GreatRaces@themmrf.org
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says