NORWALK, Conn. – The Norwalk-based Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation is seeking runners for the New York City half marathon on March 17.
Runners will need to raise $1,000 for the foundation. Runners get access to a bib, a team jersey, online-training plan, cheer zone for supporters, a party after the race and running gifts.
Ninety percent of all funds raised are budgeted for cancer research. To learn more or to sign up, visit the MMRF website or email GreatRaces@themmrf.org
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Cigarette Assault, New Leader At Barlow Top Week's News In Easton, Redding