NORWALK, Conn. – The Norwalk-based Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation is seeking runners for the New York City half marathon on March 17.
Runners will need to raise $1,000 for the foundation. Runners get access to a bib, a team jersey, online-training plan, cheer zone for supporters, a party after the race and running gifts.
Ninety percent of all funds raised are budgeted for cancer research. To learn more or to sign up, visit the MMRF website or email GreatRaces@themmrf.org
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Easton-Based Catering Company Goes Wild At Greenwich Fundraiser
- 5 Weston Letter: Kim Fawcett Listens