NORWALK, Conn. – The Norwalk-based Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation is seeking runners for the New York City half marathon on March 17.
Runners will need to raise $1,000 for the foundation. Runners get access to a bib, a team jersey, online-training plan, cheer zone for supporters, a party after the race and running gifts.
Ninety percent of all funds raised are budgeted for cancer research. To learn more or to sign up, visit the MMRF website or email GreatRaces@themmrf.org
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola