WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston High School football team will have the chance to experience the thrill of playing at home under the lights this fall season, according to thehour.com.
The lighting project at the stadium at the high school isn't just for the boys who will take to the gridiron this fall, however. Lighting will also be installed for walkers and runners in and around the track surface, thehour.com said.
The first game under the lights will be played Friday, Sept. 26, against Notre Dame-Fairfield, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding