WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston High School football team will have the chance to experience the thrill of playing at home under the lights this fall season, according to thehour.com.
The lighting project at the stadium at the high school isn't just for the boys who will take to the gridiron this fall, however. Lighting will also be installed for walkers and runners in and around the track surface, thehour.com said.
The first game under the lights will be played Friday, Sept. 26, against Notre Dame-Fairfield, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 4 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Weston, Easton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer