WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston High School football team will have the chance to experience the thrill of playing at home under the lights this fall season, according to thehour.com.
The lighting project at the stadium at the high school isn't just for the boys who will take to the gridiron this fall, however. Lighting will also be installed for walkers and runners in and around the track surface, thehour.com said.
The first game under the lights will be played Friday, Sept. 26, against Notre Dame-Fairfield, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters