WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston High School football team will have the chance to experience the thrill of playing at home under the lights this fall season, according to thehour.com.
The lighting project at the stadium at the high school isn't just for the boys who will take to the gridiron this fall, however. Lighting will also be installed for walkers and runners in and around the track surface, thehour.com said.
The first game under the lights will be played Friday, Sept. 26, against Notre Dame-Fairfield, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Weston Homeowner Captures The 'Georgetown Bear' On Video
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 5 Redding Police Release Identity Of Apparent Heroin Overdose Victim