WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston High School football team will have the chance to experience the thrill of playing at home under the lights this fall season, according to thehour.com.
The lighting project at the stadium at the high school isn't just for the boys who will take to the gridiron this fall, however. Lighting will also be installed for walkers and runners in and around the track surface, thehour.com said.
The first game under the lights will be played Friday, Sept. 26, against Notre Dame-Fairfield, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Weston Tuesday Evening