FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The New Canaan and Weston football teams will play Sunday at Bunnell High School in Stratford in the state semifinals, while Staples will play at West Haven. The Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference posted sites and times Thursday morning.
In the Class L semifinals, No. 6 New Canaan kicks off against No. 2 Windsor at 12:30 p.m. In Class M and No. 6 Weston tackles No. 2 Berlin at 5 p.m. Top-seeded Staples plays No. 5 Norwich Free Academy at 12:30 p.m. at West Haven.
Semifinal winners advance to the state championship games, which are scheduled for Dec. 7 and 8 at Rentschler Field in Hartford. The times and days for the finals will be announced after the semifinal games.
- 1 Weston, Easton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow