WESTON, Conn. – The Redding Country Club sent 19 swimmers to the annual Connecticut Stateline Championships held July 31 at Pomperaug High School.
Of the 19 swimmers, six qualified at the final meet of the regular season held on July 23 at West Mountain Club.
The RCC won 15 medals at the meet, including its first gold, won by Katya Taylor-Yeremeeva.
The Stateline Championship was the final event of the RCC swim season.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Report Says
- 3 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Enjoy Memorial Day Parades In Easton, Weston, Redding