REDDING, Conn. – Redding figure skater Brooklee Han finished 12th on Sunday in the Four Continents Figure Skating Championships in Osaka, Japan. Han, a senior at Joel Barlow High School, represents Australia in international competition.
Han was 11th after the short program, which can be viewed on YouTube, scoring 48.54 points. She was 12th in the free skate with a score of 86.36. Her total score was 134.90. Han's free skate is also on YouTube.
Han’s next competition will be the World Junior Figure Skating Championships in Milan, Italy, beginning Feb. 25. She will also skate in the Senior World Figure Skating Championships in London, Ontario, beginning March 10.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Weston Home On Golf Course Offers Aspetuck Grandeur
- 5 Weston's Weinstein Seeks 4th Term; Spaulding Joins Ticket As Running Mate