REDDING, Conn. – Redding figure skater Brooklee Han finished 12th on Sunday in the Four Continents Figure Skating Championships in Osaka, Japan. Han, a senior at Joel Barlow High School, represents Australia in international competition.
Han was 11th after the short program, which can be viewed on YouTube, scoring 48.54 points. She was 12th in the free skate with a score of 86.36. Her total score was 134.90. Han's free skate is also on YouTube.
Han’s next competition will be the World Junior Figure Skating Championships in Milan, Italy, beginning Feb. 25. She will also skate in the Senior World Figure Skating Championships in London, Ontario, beginning March 10.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street