REDDING, Conn. – Redding figure skater Brooklee Han finished 12th on Sunday in the Four Continents Figure Skating Championships in Osaka, Japan. Han, a senior at Joel Barlow High School, represents Australia in international competition.
Han was 11th after the short program, which can be viewed on YouTube, scoring 48.54 points. She was 12th in the free skate with a score of 86.36. Her total score was 134.90. Han's free skate is also on YouTube.
Han’s next competition will be the World Junior Figure Skating Championships in Milan, Italy, beginning Feb. 25. She will also skate in the Senior World Figure Skating Championships in London, Ontario, beginning March 10.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal