REDDING, Conn. – Redding figure skater Brooklee Han finished 12th on Sunday in the Four Continents Figure Skating Championships in Osaka, Japan. Han, a senior at Joel Barlow High School, represents Australia in international competition.
Han was 11th after the short program, which can be viewed on YouTube, scoring 48.54 points. She was 12th in the free skate with a score of 86.36. Her total score was 134.90. Han's free skate is also on YouTube.
Han’s next competition will be the World Junior Figure Skating Championships in Milan, Italy, beginning Feb. 25. She will also skate in the Senior World Figure Skating Championships in London, Ontario, beginning March 10.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick