STAMFORD, Conn. – Registration opens Tuesday for the sixth annual Stamford KIC It Triathlon.
The event will be June 30, beginning at Cummings Park. The third annual Kids Triathlon will be June 29.
The race supports Greenwich-based Kids In Crisis, Connecticut’s only free round-the-clock emergency shelter and crisis counseling center for infants, children, teens and their families.
In just five years, the event has grown into one of the most popular recreation events in Fairfield County. There were more than 300 individual finishers in last year’s race, which was won by Easton’s Chris Thomas. Darbi Roberts of New York paced the women’s field. There also were team relay competitions for corporations, triathlon clubs and people who formed their own teams. The children's races have become popular for kids ages 7-13.
Complete information is available on the website.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Over Possible Health Risk
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 5 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker