STAMFORD, Conn. – Registration for the Southern Connecticut Synchronized Skating Open House Clinic begins Friday, Feb. 1, and continues through Feb. 13.
The clinic takes place Feb. 22 from 4 to 5:10 p.m. at Terry Conners Rink in Stamford. The fee is $20.
The group encourages figure skating school kids at all area rinks in Fairfield County to attend and to try synchronized skating. All skating abilities welcome, but skaters must have a minimum of having passed Basic 5. Skaters ages 6 to 19 are eligible. No synchronized skating experience necessary.
The clinic includes an opportunity to learn synchro moves, information on SCSS competitions and exhibition programs, demonstrations of award-winning performances, information regarding upcoming tryouts and skating interaction with the teams. The club has three teams: Shadows, Shimmers and Sprites.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist