STAMFORD, Conn. – Registration for the Southern Connecticut Synchronized Skating Open House Clinic begins Friday, Feb. 1, and continues through Feb. 13.
The clinic takes place Feb. 22 from 4 to 5:10 p.m. at Terry Conners Rink in Stamford. The fee is $20.
The group encourages figure skating school kids at all area rinks in Fairfield County to attend and to try synchronized skating. All skating abilities welcome, but skaters must have a minimum of having passed Basic 5. Skaters ages 6 to 19 are eligible. No synchronized skating experience necessary.
The clinic includes an opportunity to learn synchro moves, information on SCSS competitions and exhibition programs, demonstrations of award-winning performances, information regarding upcoming tryouts and skating interaction with the teams. The club has three teams: Shadows, Shimmers and Sprites.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola