WESTON, Conn. – Weston High School’s boys basketball team will play for a berth in the Class M state championship game Tuesday night.
The No. 23-seeded Trojans will play No. 6 Enfield in the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference Class M semifinals Tuesday. The winner will face either Bloomfield or Valley Regional in the finals this weekend at Mohegan Sun Arena.
Weston, now 13-10 for the season, already posted two upsets over higher-seeded teams in the tournament. Weston beat No. 10 University High, 54-53, on March 4. The Trojans also knocked off No. 2 Kaynor Tech, 62-54, on the road Saturday to advance to the semis.
Tuesday’s semifinal starts at 7 p.m. at Wilbur Cross High School in New Haven.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters