WESTON, Conn. – Weston High School’s boys basketball team will play for a berth in the Class M state championship game Tuesday night.
The No. 23-seeded Trojans will play No. 6 Enfield in the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference Class M semifinals Tuesday. The winner will face either Bloomfield or Valley Regional in the finals this weekend at Mohegan Sun Arena.
Weston, now 13-10 for the season, already posted two upsets over higher-seeded teams in the tournament. Weston beat No. 10 University High, 54-53, on March 4. The Trojans also knocked off No. 2 Kaynor Tech, 62-54, on the road Saturday to advance to the semis.
Tuesday’s semifinal starts at 7 p.m. at Wilbur Cross High School in New Haven.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick