WESTON, Conn. – Weston High School’s boys basketball team will play for a berth in the Class M state championship game Tuesday night.
The No. 23-seeded Trojans will play No. 6 Enfield in the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference Class M semifinals Tuesday. The winner will face either Bloomfield or Valley Regional in the finals this weekend at Mohegan Sun Arena.
Weston, now 13-10 for the season, already posted two upsets over higher-seeded teams in the tournament. Weston beat No. 10 University High, 54-53, on March 4. The Trojans also knocked off No. 2 Kaynor Tech, 62-54, on the road Saturday to advance to the semis.
Tuesday’s semifinal starts at 7 p.m. at Wilbur Cross High School in New Haven.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston