WESTON, Conn. – The Weston High School football game scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed until Wednesday.
The Trojans will play Ellington/Somers in the first round of the Class M tournament at Enfield at 6:30. It is Weston’s first appearance in the state playoffs since 1989.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says