WESTON, Conn. – The Weston High School football game scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed until Wednesday.
The Trojans will play Ellington/Somers in the first round of the Class M tournament at Enfield at 6:30. It is Weston’s first appearance in the state playoffs since 1989.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut