WESTON, Conn. – The Weston High School football game scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed until Wednesday.
The Trojans will play Ellington/Somers in the first round of the Class M tournament at Enfield at 6:30. It is Weston’s first appearance in the state playoffs since 1989.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Easton Triathlete Takes 6th In Age Group At World Ironman Race
- 5 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield