Go ahead and kill the energy subsidies, but do not complain when gas spikes in price and along with it, everything else that requires energy to get to you...food, etc.
You lefties really want a regressive tax increase? View Comment
gov of mass has halted the Boston herald's investigation into welfare payment history to the terrorists....citing "privacy" concerns.
1. Pretty sure the patriot act steamrolls that concern and,
2. The gov had absolutely no concern for violating privacy and 4th Amendment rights of 100s of innocent households....by armed search and swat teams.
Whose side are you on, governor? View Comment
Agree his priorities are backwards, but he's not lazy. Anything but. He's actively altering the foundations of the country....to its detriment.
....and make no mistake. He and his admin would love to rescind the 2nd ammendment. Slowly, but surely, they're getting their way.
Sandy Hook accomplished what their Fast and Furious scandal failed to do. View Comment
15 years ago liberals told us that if RU486 was allowed on our shores that it would only be available by prescription and only in unusual circumstances....like rape...would it be prescribed.
Those who said that was not the liberals ultimate plan were called "paranoid", "silly" "stupid" "anti women" and every other name in the book.
Well, this week liberals have the morning after pill (RU486) not only over the counter, but available to any age. It's as easy to get as a Candy bar. No parental guidance needed. Baby step, by baby step they have achieved their goal....
The liberal elite want to rescind the 2nd ammendment. Everyone paying attention knows it. This law and others follow the same template as RU486. View Comment
Helping to take the "exceptionalism" out of the American system, one (sometimes babystep) bill at a time. Feel good liberals are ruining - intentionally - the "last great hope for freedom" in the world.
Notice how all the liberals' ignorant comments have been edited out? The strands no longer make sense as they were forced to prove their spiteful words and instead simply deleted the posts.
You thank the president for "fixing" a problem with a .1% drop in the RATE of unemployment.
Lets look at the fix you're happy about.
1. The results are statistically insignificant. So the article itself should have a giant asterisk on the headline.
2. The number of taxpayers in ct DROPPED last month. This is bad news.
3. The denominator is smaller because, in part, people GAVE UP looking for work and dropped out of the calculation. This is bad news.
4. The rate is a function of the denominator and that's bad news.
5. Many in CT have gone on disability. Many are on food stamps...all time high. Obama Admin continues to advertise to get more on the SNAP roles. Add in the recent gains in disability and the RATE is much higher.
This report is not a positive report. Yet you folks on the left are proud of it (odd) and your friends in the press trumpet the rate alone as a dog whistle for the poorly informed to get behind bad policy.
If you want more of this I'd just say, be careful what you wish for.
Liberals fought him w everything they had.....and lost.
Now, he brings to taxpayers a budget surplus of nearly $500MM. While CT is raising taxes, he can eliminate fees and taxes.
And the left still hates him..... View Comment