RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – The Prospector Theater in Ridgefield is conducting a “Brick Raiser Campaign” in advance of its opening this summer.
Prospector Foundation Inc. is selling bricks to be used in the main entrance of the movie theater. A donation of $250 helps support training and job opportunities for adults with disabilities.
Bricks will be sold for a limited time. They can include three lines of text, 15 characters per line. More information on the brick purchase is online.
The Prospector Theater is currently under construction at 25 Prospect St. and will open in the summer.
The Prospector Theater, operated by Prospects, Opportunity and Enrichment, Inc., (“POE”), is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity. Through offering patrons diverse movies and programming, concessions, gourmet popcorn, a bar, a restaurant and a cafe, POE will conduct a Job Opportunities Program, an Internship Program, and a Film Production Program for adults with disabilities. The Prospector Theater will provide adults with disabilities the opportunity to train and work in an integrated work environment that will involve them directly in the community.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Fireman's Carnival Kicks Off In Easton With Food, Fun, Rides
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care