WESTPORT, Conn. – Financial writer Susan Antilla will be the guest speaker at the annual meeting of the League of Women Voters of Westport on Wednesday, May 28.
The event will be held at Cobb’s Mill Inn at 12 Old Mill Road in Weston. A business meeting will begin at 11 a.m., followed by a three-course gourmet lunch.
Cost for admission is $30 and preregistration is required by contacting 203-227-6114 or email@example.com.
Antilla has been a journalist for three decades, as well as a financial columnist for Bloomberg View, the New York Times, The Baltimore Sun and USA Today. She also contributes regularly to Investopedia and TheStreet.com. She won the “Best in Business” journalism award from the Society of Business Editors and Writers in 2013 and 2014 for her Bloomberg View columns.
She is the author of “Tales From the Boom-Boom Room: The Landmark Legal Battles that Exposed Wall Street's Shocking Culture of Sexual Harassment.”
She also won the “Excellence in Journalism” award from the New York State Society of CPAs in 1996 and 2013.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Lobster Roll House Sale Tops Last Week's News In Weston