NORWALK, Conn. – Donate Life Connecticut is hosting a happy hour fundraiser Friday to benefit organ and tissue donation.
The event, which carries an admission price of $10, will be held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Black Bear Saloon, 80 Washington St. in South Norwalk. The Mike Cusato Band will provide musical entertainment.
Included in the admission price are drink and food specials and the opportunity to also purchase raffle tickets.
The nonprofit Donate Life Connecticut is dedicated to raising awareness about organ and tissue donation in the United States. More than 116,000 people in the U.S. are currently on a list awaiting an organ or tissue transplant.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut