EASTON, Conn. - The Board of Selectmen will hold a special meeting Thursday to discuss a requested petition on a map issue.
The selectmen will also discuss the status of the town map data transfer from the Town Clerk's Office to the Greater Bridgeport Regional Council GIS mapping project.
The meeting will be held at 8:30 a.m. in the Town Hall Conference Room A.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm