EASTON, Conn. - The Board of Selectmen will hold a special meeting Thursday to discuss a requested petition on a map issue.
The selectmen will also discuss the status of the town map data transfer from the Town Clerk's Office to the Greater Bridgeport Regional Council GIS mapping project.
The meeting will be held at 8:30 a.m. in the Town Hall Conference Room A.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest