EASTON, Conn. - The Board of Selectmen will hold a special meeting Thursday to discuss a requested petition on a map issue.
The selectmen will also discuss the status of the town map data transfer from the Town Clerk's Office to the Greater Bridgeport Regional Council GIS mapping project.
The meeting will be held at 8:30 a.m. in the Town Hall Conference Room A.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick