EASTON, Conn. - The Board of Selectmen will hold a special meeting Thursday to discuss a requested petition on a map issue.
The selectmen will also discuss the status of the town map data transfer from the Town Clerk's Office to the Greater Bridgeport Regional Council GIS mapping project.
The meeting will be held at 8:30 a.m. in the Town Hall Conference Room A.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals