EASTON, Conn. - The Board of Selectmen will hold a special meeting Thursday to discuss a requested petition on a map issue.
The selectmen will also discuss the status of the town map data transfer from the Town Clerk's Office to the Greater Bridgeport Regional Council GIS mapping project.
The meeting will be held at 8:30 a.m. in the Town Hall Conference Room A.
- 1 Weston Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Dodge Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard