EASTON, Conn. -- The Historical Society of Easton is set to celebrate the state's tradition of food and wine.
The Historical Society of Easton's celebration is set for Sunday, Jan. 19 at the Easton Public Library. University of Bridgeport professors of English and creative writing Eric D. Lehman and Amy Nawrocki, who are also co-authors of "A History of Connecticut Food and A History of Connecticut Wine: Vineyard in Your Backyard" will lead the first lecture of the year.
"Professors Lehman and Nawrocki will talk about their explorations and stories of Connecticut’s cuisine that culminated in their joint written venture," representatives said. "They will provide insight into the history behind Connecticut’s regional cuisine and explain the recent emergence of wine production in the state."
The lecture is set to run from 2 to 4 p.m. in the Community Room at Easton’s Public Library at 691 Morehouse Road in Easton. For further information, residents can email the Historical Society of Easton at email@example.com or call 203-261-2090.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm