WESTON, Conn. -- The Annual Georgetown Day Festival will be held on Sunday, June 8 along Main Street in the Georgetown neighborhood.
The day features activities for adults as well as children including: live music provided by local bands, international foods, a chili cook-off, a beer tent, a dunking booth and several artisans and vendors.
The festival is scheduled to run from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
As part of the festival day the Wilton Family Y and the Wilton Chamber of Commerce sponsor the Georgetown Gallop, a 5K race for both adults and children, held along Old Mill Road and ending at Main Street in Georgetown.
Georgetown is located in the corners of Redding, Weston, Wilton and Ridgefield.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals