WESTON, Conn. -- The Annual Georgetown Day Festival will be held on Sunday, June 8 along Main Street in the Georgetown neighborhood.
The day features activities for adults as well as children including: live music provided by local bands, international foods, a chili cook-off, a beer tent, a dunking booth and several artisans and vendors.
The festival is scheduled to run from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
As part of the festival day the Wilton Family Y and the Wilton Chamber of Commerce sponsor the Georgetown Gallop, a 5K race for both adults and children, held along Old Mill Road and ending at Main Street in Georgetown.
Georgetown is located in the corners of Redding, Weston, Wilton and Ridgefield.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston