WESTON, Conn. -- The Annual Georgetown Day Festival will be held on Sunday, June 8 along Main Street in the Georgetown neighborhood.
The day features activities for adults as well as children including: live music provided by local bands, international foods, a chili cook-off, a beer tent, a dunking booth and several artisans and vendors.
The festival is scheduled to run from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
As part of the festival day the Wilton Family Y and the Wilton Chamber of Commerce sponsor the Georgetown Gallop, a 5K race for both adults and children, held along Old Mill Road and ending at Main Street in Georgetown.
Georgetown is located in the corners of Redding, Weston, Wilton and Ridgefield.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo