WESTON, Conn. -- The Annual Georgetown Day Festival will be held on Sunday, June 8 along Main Street in the Georgetown neighborhood.
The day features activities for adults as well as children including: live music provided by local bands, international foods, a chili cook-off, a beer tent, a dunking booth and several artisans and vendors.
The festival is scheduled to run from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
As part of the festival day the Wilton Family Y and the Wilton Chamber of Commerce sponsor the Georgetown Gallop, a 5K race for both adults and children, held along Old Mill Road and ending at Main Street in Georgetown.
Georgetown is located in the corners of Redding, Weston, Wilton and Ridgefield.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Weinstein's Worries Top Week's News In Weston
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 Celebrate Memorial Day With Parades In Easton And Weston