WESTON, Conn. -- The Annual Georgetown Day Festival will be held on Sunday, June 8 along Main Street in the Georgetown neighborhood.
The day features activities for adults as well as children including: live music provided by local bands, international foods, a chili cook-off, a beer tent, a dunking booth and several artisans and vendors.
The festival is scheduled to run from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
As part of the festival day the Wilton Family Y and the Wilton Chamber of Commerce sponsor the Georgetown Gallop, a 5K race for both adults and children, held along Old Mill Road and ending at Main Street in Georgetown.
Georgetown is located in the corners of Redding, Weston, Wilton and Ridgefield.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Fairfield Bear Cub Is Adjusting To New Home In The Wild