WESTON, Conn. - Here are a few highlights of things to do in and around Weston, Easton and Redding this week. See our Events calendar for more items.
Mon., Feb. 25
Scrabble: 11 a.m. Organized by Moms in Weston, CT, Weston Public Library, 56 Norfield Road.
Tues., Feb. 26
"Genetic Roulette:" 7 p.m. Documentary on the deteriorating health of Americans. Weston Public Library, 56 Norfield Road.
Weds., Feb. 27
CL&P Followup Meeting: 7:30 p.m. Redding Community Center, 37 Lonetown Road.
Thurs., Feb. 28
Intro to Indian Cooking: 7:30 p.m. Mark Twain Library, 439 Redding Road, Redding.
Leslie Costa Duo: 8 p.m. Music. Redding Roadhouse, 406 Redding Road, Redding.
Have an event you want everyone to know about? Add your event to our calendar.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Cigarette Assault, New Leader At Barlow Top Week's News In Easton, Redding