WESTON, Conn. - Here are a few highlights of things to do in and around Weston, Easton and Redding this week. See our Events calendar for more items.
Mon., Feb. 25
Scrabble: 11 a.m. Organized by Moms in Weston, CT, Weston Public Library, 56 Norfield Road.
Tues., Feb. 26
"Genetic Roulette:" 7 p.m. Documentary on the deteriorating health of Americans. Weston Public Library, 56 Norfield Road.
Weds., Feb. 27
CL&P Followup Meeting: 7:30 p.m. Redding Community Center, 37 Lonetown Road.
Thurs., Feb. 28
Intro to Indian Cooking: 7:30 p.m. Mark Twain Library, 439 Redding Road, Redding.
Leslie Costa Duo: 8 p.m. Music. Redding Roadhouse, 406 Redding Road, Redding.
Have an event you want everyone to know about? Add your event to our calendar.
- 1 Weston Man Charged With Hitting Pedestrian In Westport
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Bear Tranquilized, Captured After Romp In Fairfield
- 5 Fairfield Bear Cub Is Adjusting To New Home In The Wild