FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Moms In Training programs to support the Wilton-based Leukemia & Lymphoma Society begin Saturday in Greenwich and Fairfield.
The training session in Greenwich starts at Binney Park. Fairfield’s training session begins at Jennings Beach. Both programs begin at 8 a.m.
Training sessions are led by experienced coaches who will lead a dynamic work-out of running, walking and cross-training. These workouts are designed to accommodate all ability levels. As long as baby can stay in their stroller they are welcome to attend workout sessions which, will be structured to include them.
The program will culminate on June 21 when the team of moms comes together to run or walk a 5K in Fairfield 5K to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Event day participation is optional.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News