NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Barolo Trattoria and Wine Bar received a “Very Good” rating from a recent review in The New York Times.
The review notes Barolo’s spaghetti alla “sciué sciué, burrata, risotto and lamb shank.
Barolo Trattoria and Wine Bar, at 136 Main St. in New Canaan, is open from noon to 10 p.m. weekdays, from 5 to 10 p.m. Saturdays and from 5 to 9 p.m. Sundays.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 203-920-1515 or visit the restaurant’s website here.
To read the full New York Times review, click here.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says