REDDING, Conn. -- Redding's Mark Twain Library will have a series of activities for children of all ages as part of "Take Your Child to the Library Day" on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Here are some of the events planned:
- From 10:15 to 10:45 a.m.: Babies and children up to age 5 can participate in Music and Movement.
- 11 to 11:45 a.m.: ’Tween Crafts for kids in third grade and up. 'Tweens will be able to make a bracelet or a duct tape belt.
- Noon to 12:45 p.m.: Winter crafts for kids ages 3 and up. Children will visit the “Snowman Stations” and make winter-themed crafts.
- 1 to 1:45 p.m.: Bubbleology with Keith Michael Johnson. As seen on the “Discovery Channel,” Johnson will create beautiful bubble sculptures and teach the science behind bubbleology.
Read a Story/Tell a Story, scavenger hunt, balloons, snacks and prizes will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. throughout the library.
Click on the video link above to learn more
Call the library 203-938-2545 or visit www.marktwainlibrary.org to sign up.
The Mark Twain Library is located at 439 Redding Road.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Weston Rowers Advance To Youth National Championships
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For Easton, Redding, Weston