WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- Weston police have identified a juvenile who is responsible for posting the threatening comments made towards Weston Middle School students on Instagram.
- A judge has delayed the bond hearing for Cory Dawid of Easton, who is charged with trying to hang his wife.
- The Region 9 School District, serving Easton and Redding, has released a proposed 2014-15 budget that would see a 1.4 percent increase in spending.
- The Wilton Police Department is warning residents about a white male driving a white van, acting in a suspicious manner.
- The Weston Finance Board has approved an agreement between the town and the fire department and EMS that establishes who is responsible for funding capital and insurance expenses
An appearance at the Ridgefield Playhouse by actor Lillo Brancato has been canceled because of unease about the actor's conviction in a robbery that led to the murder of a police officer.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola