EASTON, Conn. - The Easton Board of Selectmen will have a special meeting at 8:30 a.m. Friday in the town hall conference room.
The meeting's agenda includes possibly setting up a special meeting to take action on a special board of finance appropriation of $404,346 to pay for repairs to the Building Management System and lighting improvements at Samuel Staples Elementary School
The board also will discuss a special appropriation of $64,200 to pay for a capital project devoted to the Easton Library's Boiler Conversion Fund.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach