EASTON, Conn. - The Easton Board of Selectmen will have a special meeting at 8:30 a.m. Friday in the town hall conference room.
The meeting's agenda includes possibly setting up a special meeting to take action on a special board of finance appropriation of $404,346 to pay for repairs to the Building Management System and lighting improvements at Samuel Staples Elementary School
The board also will discuss a special appropriation of $64,200 to pay for a capital project devoted to the Easton Library's Boiler Conversion Fund.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Fireman's Carnival Kicks Off In Easton With Food, Fun, Rides
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Weston Teen Earns Girl Scout Gold Award For Recycling Project
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care