EASTON, Conn. - The Easton Board of Selectmen will have a special meeting at 8:30 a.m. Friday in the town hall conference room.
The meeting's agenda includes possibly setting up a special meeting to take action on a special board of finance appropriation of $404,346 to pay for repairs to the Building Management System and lighting improvements at Samuel Staples Elementary School
The board also will discuss a special appropriation of $64,200 to pay for a capital project devoted to the Easton Library's Boiler Conversion Fund.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens