EASTON, Conn. - The Easton Board of Selectmen will have a special meeting at 8:30 a.m. Friday in the town hall conference room.
The meeting's agenda includes possibly setting up a special meeting to take action on a special board of finance appropriation of $404,346 to pay for repairs to the Building Management System and lighting improvements at Samuel Staples Elementary School
The board also will discuss a special appropriation of $64,200 to pay for a capital project devoted to the Easton Library's Boiler Conversion Fund.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals