EASTON, Conn. - The Easton Board of Selectmen will have a special meeting at 8:30 a.m. Friday in the town hall conference room.
The meeting's agenda includes possibly setting up a special meeting to take action on a special board of finance appropriation of $404,346 to pay for repairs to the Building Management System and lighting improvements at Samuel Staples Elementary School
The board also will discuss a special appropriation of $64,200 to pay for a capital project devoted to the Easton Library's Boiler Conversion Fund.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield