WESTON, Conn. -- With the goal in sight, the entire Weston community is working to raise the money needed to install lights at the football field at Weston High School.
The goal is to raise $325,000 to install outdoor lights on the stadium field. The group has raised about $285,000 so far.
All the funding to install, operate and maintain the lights will be through private donations.
The Parks and Recreation Commission will review the project at 7:45 p.m. Monday, April 7, in the Commission Room at Weston Town Hall.
The project must also be reviewed and approved by the Board of Selectmen, and the Planning and Zoning Commission.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast