WESTON, Conn. -- With the goal in sight, the entire Weston community is working to raise the money needed to install lights at the football field at Weston High School.
The goal is to raise $325,000 to install outdoor lights on the stadium field. The group has raised about $285,000 so far.
All the funding to install, operate and maintain the lights will be through private donations.
The Parks and Recreation Commission will review the project at 7:45 p.m. Monday, April 7, in the Commission Room at Weston Town Hall.
The project must also be reviewed and approved by the Board of Selectmen, and the Planning and Zoning Commission.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola