WESTON, Conn. -- With the goal in sight, the entire Weston community is working to raise the money needed to install lights at the football field at Weston High School.
The goal is to raise $325,000 to install outdoor lights on the stadium field. The group has raised about $285,000 so far.
All the funding to install, operate and maintain the lights will be through private donations.
The Parks and Recreation Commission will review the project at 7:45 p.m. Monday, April 7, in the Commission Room at Weston Town Hall.
The project must also be reviewed and approved by the Board of Selectmen, and the Planning and Zoning Commission.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest