WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- Weston High School has been named one of the most challenging high schools in Connecticut, ranking fourth in the state, and is the most challenging school in Fairfield County.
- Norwalk resident Iryna Dymskaya, a former Orem’s Diner waitress was awarded $84,000 in a sexual harassment suit.
- Ten neighborhoods in four towns in Fairfield County have made the list of Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs -- including one in Greenwich that is the richest suburb in the country.
- The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk is mourning the death of its North American river otter named Bell.
- The Easton man accused of trying to kill his wife by hanging her had his case continued until May 8.
- Andrea Greene of Fairfield and Teri Gaberman of Weston were among the four people honored at a Women’s History Month event in Stamford.
- Houses that sell for $1 million or more account for nearly a third of the housing market in Fairfield County, according to a Trulia.com study.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm