WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- Weston High School has been named one of the most challenging high schools in Connecticut, ranking fourth in the state, and is the most challenging school in Fairfield County.
- Norwalk resident Iryna Dymskaya, a former Orem’s Diner waitress was awarded $84,000 in a sexual harassment suit.
- Ten neighborhoods in four towns in Fairfield County have made the list of Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs -- including one in Greenwich that is the richest suburb in the country.
- The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk is mourning the death of its North American river otter named Bell.
- The Easton man accused of trying to kill his wife by hanging her had his case continued until May 8.
- Andrea Greene of Fairfield and Teri Gaberman of Weston were among the four people honored at a Women’s History Month event in Stamford.
- Houses that sell for $1 million or more account for nearly a third of the housing market in Fairfield County, according to a Trulia.com study.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'