EASTON, Conn. -- The new Easton Town Clerk, Christine Halloran, was recently profiled by Patch.com, describing the challenges she faces at her new job as well as her plans for the future.
She is expanding the clerk's office hours and is moving toward making public records available online, according to the report.
Halloran is currently having computer software issues but wants to eventually improve the town's website and network with other Town Clerks, the article said.
Read the full Patch report here.
- 1 Easton Firefighter Spots Bear On Valley Road
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Integrate Function, Color, Style Into Your Backyard, Say Weston Designers
- 5 Cigarette Assault, New Leader At Barlow Top Week's News In Easton, Redding