EASTON, Conn. -- The new Easton Town Clerk, Christine Halloran, was recently profiled by Patch.com, describing the challenges she faces at her new job as well as her plans for the future.
She is expanding the clerk's office hours and is moving toward making public records available online, according to the report.
Halloran is currently having computer software issues but wants to eventually improve the town's website and network with other Town Clerks, the article said.
Read the full Patch report here.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding