EASTON, Conn. -- The new Easton Town Clerk, Christine Halloran, was recently profiled by Patch.com, describing the challenges she faces at her new job as well as her plans for the future.
She is expanding the clerk's office hours and is moving toward making public records available online, according to the report.
Halloran is currently having computer software issues but wants to eventually improve the town's website and network with other Town Clerks, the article said.
Read the full Patch report here.
- 1 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Wet Weather Returning To Weston, Easton
- 5 Farm-To-Table Cookbook Author Finds Inspiration In Son's Easton Experiences