EASTON, Conn. -- The new Easton Town Clerk, Christine Halloran, was recently profiled by Patch.com, describing the challenges she faces at her new job as well as her plans for the future.
She is expanding the clerk's office hours and is moving toward making public records available online, according to the report.
Halloran is currently having computer software issues but wants to eventually improve the town's website and network with other Town Clerks, the article said.
Read the full Patch report here.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 3 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown