EASTON, Conn. -- The new Easton Town Clerk, Christine Halloran, was recently profiled by Patch.com, describing the challenges she faces at her new job as well as her plans for the future.
She is expanding the clerk's office hours and is moving toward making public records available online, according to the report.
Halloran is currently having computer software issues but wants to eventually improve the town's website and network with other Town Clerks, the article said.
Read the full Patch report here.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker
- 5 Ridgefield Schools Technology Guru Leaving For New Post In Weston