EASTON, Conn. – Police officers and firefighters made up most of the top 20 highest-paid Easton employes in 2012, according to a list released Monday by Carmen Montero, human resources compensation coordinator.
John Salazzo, a police officer, was the town’s top earner at $143,124. Jonathan Arnold, a police sergeant, was second at $126,585.
The list also includes Ed Nagy, public works director, at $114,788 and police chief James Candee at $100,000.
Alfred Doty was the highest-earning firefighter at $82,069. There were six fire fighters on the list.
Other town officials who made the list were Grace Stanczyk, the comptroller, at $80,229. and Bruce Bombero, the deputy director, at $75,249.
Bernadette Baldino, the library director, was also listed at $74,796.
School salaries are paid by the Board of Education and weren’t reported by the town.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding