EASTON, Conn. – Police officers and firefighters made up most of the top 20 highest-paid Easton employes in 2012, according to a list released Monday by Carmen Montero, human resources compensation coordinator.
John Salazzo, a police officer, was the town’s top earner at $143,124. Jonathan Arnold, a police sergeant, was second at $126,585.
The list also includes Ed Nagy, public works director, at $114,788 and police chief James Candee at $100,000.
Alfred Doty was the highest-earning firefighter at $82,069. There were six fire fighters on the list.
Other town officials who made the list were Grace Stanczyk, the comptroller, at $80,229. and Bruce Bombero, the deputy director, at $75,249.
Bernadette Baldino, the library director, was also listed at $74,796.
School salaries are paid by the Board of Education and weren’t reported by the town.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Weston Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms
- 4 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says