FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The U.S. Postal Service announced Wednesday that it will stop delivering mail on Saturdays, beginning in August. What do you think?
The U.S. Postal Service will stop Saturday delivery in August. How do you feel about that?View Results
The U.S. Postal Service will stop Saturday delivery in August. How do you feel about that?
It's good - I get too much mail anyway.45%
I don't like it, but it's better than a tax hike to keep it.31%
It's an outrage, the postal service's role is to provide postal service!16%
Wait, they still deliver mail on Saturdays?7%
The USPS said the move will save the ailing agency $2 billion. Packages would still get delivered on Saturdays, but regular mail would not.
Take our poll and tell us what you think. Do we really need to get our mail on Saturdays?
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Fireworks Bust, Parking Lot Fix Top The News In Weston, Easton, Redding