REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Highway Department will begin repairing and repaving roads throughout the town beginning on Monday, June 2, according to the Redding Pilot.
Crews will begin with Tunxis Trail and Mattatuck Trail on Monday. Those roads will be closed to through traffic but open to local residents, the Redding Pilot said.
Once Tunxis Trail and Mattatuck Trail are completed, crews will begin work on Poverty Hollow, which will be closed to through traffic from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. until work is completed, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill