REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Highway Department will begin repairing and repaving roads throughout the town beginning on Monday, June 2, according to the Redding Pilot.
Crews will begin with Tunxis Trail and Mattatuck Trail on Monday. Those roads will be closed to through traffic but open to local residents, the Redding Pilot said.
Once Tunxis Trail and Mattatuck Trail are completed, crews will begin work on Poverty Hollow, which will be closed to through traffic from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. until work is completed, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Easton Triathlete Takes 6th In Age Group At World Ironman Race
- 5 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield