REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Highway Department will begin repairing and repaving roads throughout the town beginning on Monday, June 2, according to the Redding Pilot.
Crews will begin with Tunxis Trail and Mattatuck Trail on Monday. Those roads will be closed to through traffic but open to local residents, the Redding Pilot said.
Once Tunxis Trail and Mattatuck Trail are completed, crews will begin work on Poverty Hollow, which will be closed to through traffic from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. until work is completed, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Weston Man Charged With Hitting Pedestrian In Westport
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital