REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Highway Department will begin repairing and repaving roads throughout the town beginning on Monday, June 2, according to the Redding Pilot.
Crews will begin with Tunxis Trail and Mattatuck Trail on Monday. Those roads will be closed to through traffic but open to local residents, the Redding Pilot said.
Once Tunxis Trail and Mattatuck Trail are completed, crews will begin work on Poverty Hollow, which will be closed to through traffic from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. until work is completed, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Dodge Worst Of Nor'easter
- 2 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard
- 5 Light Snow Continues In Easton, Weston As Storm Begins To Depart