REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding Highway Department will begin repairing and repaving roads throughout the town beginning on Monday, June 2, according to the Redding Pilot.
Crews will begin with Tunxis Trail and Mattatuck Trail on Monday. Those roads will be closed to through traffic but open to local residents, the Redding Pilot said.
Once Tunxis Trail and Mattatuck Trail are completed, crews will begin work on Poverty Hollow, which will be closed to through traffic from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. until work is completed, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest