REDDING, Conn. ‒ The Redding Board of Selectmen will hold a special workshop meeting Friday to hear budget requests from individual department.
The session begins at 8:15 a.m. with Park & Recreation and continues with Zoning, the Tax Collector and other departments until 2:30 p.m.
There will be five minutes after each department presentation for public comments.
See the town website for the complete agenda.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 5 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday