REDDING, Conn. ‒ The Redding Board of Selectmen will hold a special workshop meeting Friday to hear budget requests from individual department.
The session begins at 8:15 a.m. with Park & Recreation and continues with Zoning, the Tax Collector and other departments until 2:30 p.m.
There will be five minutes after each department presentation for public comments.
See the town website for the complete agenda.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Weston Tuesday Evening