REDDING, Conn. ‒ The Redding Board of Selectmen will hold a special workshop meeting Friday to hear budget requests from individual department.
The session begins at 8:15 a.m. with Park & Recreation and continues with Zoning, the Tax Collector and other departments until 2:30 p.m.
There will be five minutes after each department presentation for public comments.
See the town website for the complete agenda.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield