REDDING, Conn. ‒ The Redding Board of Selectmen will hold a special workshop meeting Friday to hear budget requests from individual department.
The session begins at 8:15 a.m. with Park & Recreation and continues with Zoning, the Tax Collector and other departments until 2:30 p.m.
There will be five minutes after each department presentation for public comments.
See the town website for the complete agenda.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Fairfield Police Alerted To Nationwide Gang Threat After Baltimore Protests
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI