REDDING, Conn. ‒ The Redding Board of Selectmen will hold a special workshop meeting Friday to hear budget requests from individual department.
The session begins at 8:15 a.m. with Park & Recreation and continues with Zoning, the Tax Collector and other departments until 2:30 p.m.
There will be five minutes after each department presentation for public comments.
See the town website for the complete agenda.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield