NEW HAVEN, Conn. - A spokeswoman at Yale-New Haven Hospital confirmed the death on Friday of Jauseheema Perkins, 19, of Danbury, who was a passenger in the car that was struck by a Metro-North train in West Redding on Sunday.
The driver of the car, 21 year old Wayne Balacky, of Danbury, died at the scene of the accident.
MTA didn't comment on Perkins' death Saturday.
Two other passengers in the car, Fakeem Mourning, 19, and James Redmond, of Danbury, were being treated at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Weston Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Dodge Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Weston, Easton, Redding