NEW HAVEN, Conn. - A spokeswoman at Yale-New Haven Hospital confirmed the death on Friday of Jauseheema Perkins, 19, of Danbury, who was a passenger in the car that was struck by a Metro-North train in West Redding on Sunday.
The driver of the car, 21 year old Wayne Balacky, of Danbury, died at the scene of the accident.
MTA didn't comment on Perkins' death Saturday.
Two other passengers in the car, Fakeem Mourning, 19, and James Redmond, of Danbury, were being treated at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals
- 5 Weston Letter: Kim Fawcett Listens