NEW HAVEN, Conn. - A spokeswoman at Yale-New Haven Hospital confirmed the death on Friday of Jauseheema Perkins, 19, of Danbury, who was a passenger in the car that was struck by a Metro-North train in West Redding on Sunday.
The driver of the car, 21 year old Wayne Balacky, of Danbury, died at the scene of the accident.
MTA didn't comment on Perkins' death Saturday.
Two other passengers in the car, Fakeem Mourning, 19, and James Redmond, of Danbury, were being treated at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola