NEW HAVEN, Conn. - A spokeswoman at Yale-New Haven Hospital confirmed the death on Friday of Jauseheema Perkins, 19, of Danbury, who was a passenger in the car that was struck by a Metro-North train in West Redding on Sunday.
The driver of the car, 21 year old Wayne Balacky, of Danbury, died at the scene of the accident.
MTA didn't comment on Perkins' death Saturday.
Two other passengers in the car, Fakeem Mourning, 19, and James Redmond, of Danbury, were being treated at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Weston, Easton, Redding; Thunderstorms Possible