NEW HAVEN, Conn. - A spokeswoman at Yale-New Haven Hospital confirmed the death on Friday of Jauseheema Perkins, 19, of Danbury, who was a passenger in the car that was struck by a Metro-North train in West Redding on Sunday.
The driver of the car, 21 year old Wayne Balacky, of Danbury, died at the scene of the accident.
MTA didn't comment on Perkins' death Saturday.
Two other passengers in the car, Fakeem Mourning, 19, and James Redmond, of Danbury, were being treated at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News