NEW HAVEN, Conn. - A spokeswoman at Yale-New Haven Hospital confirmed the death on Friday of Jauseheema Perkins, 19, of Danbury, who was a passenger in the car that was struck by a Metro-North train in West Redding on Sunday.
The driver of the car, 21 year old Wayne Balacky, of Danbury, died at the scene of the accident.
MTA didn't comment on Perkins' death Saturday.
Two other passengers in the car, Fakeem Mourning, 19, and James Redmond, of Danbury, were being treated at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker