NEW HAVEN, Conn. - A spokeswoman at Yale-New Haven Hospital confirmed the death on Friday of Jauseheema Perkins, 19, of Danbury, who was a passenger in the car that was struck by a Metro-North train in West Redding on Sunday.
The driver of the car, 21 year old Wayne Balacky, of Danbury, died at the scene of the accident.
MTA didn't comment on Perkins' death Saturday.
Two other passengers in the car, Fakeem Mourning, 19, and James Redmond, of Danbury, were being treated at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm