NEW HAVEN, Conn. - A spokeswoman at Yale-New Haven Hospital confirmed the death on Friday of Jauseheema Perkins, 19, of Danbury, who was a passenger in the car that was struck by a Metro-North train in West Redding on Sunday.
The driver of the car, 21 year old Wayne Balacky, of Danbury, died at the scene of the accident.
MTA didn't comment on Perkins' death Saturday.
Two other passengers in the car, Fakeem Mourning, 19, and James Redmond, of Danbury, were being treated at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Weston Home On Golf Course Offers Aspetuck Grandeur
- 5 Weston's Weinstein Seeks 4th Term; Spaulding Joins Ticket As Running Mate