NEW HAVEN, Conn. - A spokeswoman at Yale-New Haven Hospital confirmed the death on Friday of Jauseheema Perkins, 19, of Danbury, who was a passenger in the car that was struck by a Metro-North train in West Redding on Sunday.
The driver of the car, 21 year old Wayne Balacky, of Danbury, died at the scene of the accident.
MTA didn't comment on Perkins' death Saturday.
Two other passengers in the car, Fakeem Mourning, 19, and James Redmond, of Danbury, were being treated at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts